Cressi Back Jac
In the new AERO range, this is the rear expanding model that offers the maximum buoyancy of all.
The anatomic conformation of the jacket and the special elastic bag retainer keep the size smaller and ensure a favourable forward moving section. Like the other models in the AERO series, it has been specifically designed to be able to stow all the divers weights in the different pockets.
Complete with the brand new Lock-Aid System (L.A.S.), which consists of two special slip-off weight containers complete with the brand new and patented Lock-Aid-System with mechanical safety release for rapid extraction; each one can stow up to 4.5 kg of weight.
The extensive accessories include two accessory holder zip-up pockets, two weight pockets on the back, several stainless steel D-rings.
A judicious choice of materials has made it possible to combine its extreme sturdiness with a smaller weight for air travel.
The rear expanding bag offers extreme comfort without in the least interfering with the divers body, irrespective of how inflated it is.
The special elastic bag retainer guarantees quick deflation and at the same time keeps the volume to a minimum.
Considerable comfort is guaranteed by the soft covering made from special webbed material on the back and all along the inner jacket.
The two-piece elasticised waistband, adjustable in length, comes complete with the famous Freematic Cressi system.
The integrated weights system uses large pockets that can be slipped off towards the front of the jacket, with the brand new, patented Lock-Aid-System, which makes extraction immediate and extremely easy, while still combined with anti-slip off safety.
The two large webbed, vertical accessories pockets are concealed and when not used they can be rolled up and protected by a zip.
The extensive accessories include two 50 mm D-rings on the shoulders, two on the bottom of the jacket and two more weight pockets on the back (situated on the front).
There are three dump/pressure valves: one situated at the upper extremity of the hose, a second one on the right shoulder, controlled by the tubed line and a third one fitted to the bottom right of the jacket.
Although the structure is strong, the combined use of 500 Cordura and 420 denier nylon has made it possible to keep the weight right down for air travel.
– Bag expansion: back
– Material: 500 Cordura and 420 denier Nylon
– Two large zip-up concealed accessories pockets
– Integrated Lock-Aid weight pocket system
– Two back weight pockets
– Three dump-pressure valves
– Two, 50mm stainless steel D-rings on the shoulders
– Two, 50mm stainless steel D-rings on the bottom
– Two, 30mm technopolymer D-rings above the pockets
– Rigid carry handle
– Adjustable nylon handle on rear
– Buoyancy in Newton: 130 (XS), 130 (S), 190 (M), 225 (L), 225 (XL)
– Buoyancy in kg: 13.3 (XS), 13.3 (S), 19.4 (M), 23.0 (L), 23.0 (XL
– Buoyancy in Pounds: 29.2 (XS), 29.2 (S), 42.7 (M), 50.6 (L), 50.6 (XL)
– Weight: 3,300 kg (XS), 3,350 kg (S), 3,450 kg (M), 3,600 kg (L), 3,650 kg (XL)
2x Extra Small, Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large