The Seahawk is a streamlined back-flotation BC. While similar to the Knighthawk in design, the Seahawk offers over 20% more buoyant lift across its size range, offers a couple extra D-rings for clipping on gear and more low-profile security buckles on its integrated weight system. It also provides a pair of very large traditional-style zippered cargo pockets for carrying accessories, something you don’t often see on BCs of this design. Perfect for cold or temperate water diving as well as cruising the tropics, back-flotation divers who want freedom of movement, excellent stability and lots of buoyant lift on a BC with ample gear storage will find the Seahawk the perfect choice.
• Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
• Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load distribution.
• Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle let you securely lock down the tank.
• Compression straps rein in the air cell when it is deflated, plus contribute to optimum volume control.
• Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
• Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
• Two large zippered pockets with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.